California Privacy Notice
This notice describes our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information of California residents in our capacity as a “business” under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and their rights with respect to their personal information. For purposes of this notice, “personal information” has the meaning given in the CCPA but does not include information exempted from the scope of the CCPA. For example, the CCPA exempts information covered by our U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice or subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Your privacy rights. If you’re a California resident, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to know. You can request information about the categories of personal information that we have collected; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting, sharing and/or selling personal information; the categories of any personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of any third parties with whom personal information was sold, shared, or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to access. You can request a copy of certain personal information that we have collected about you.
- Right to deletion. You can request that we delete personal information that we collected from you.
- Right to correction. You can request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we have collected about you.
- Right to opt-out. You can request to opt-out of disclosures of your personal information that constitute “selling” or “sharing” of your personal information as defined in the CCPA.
- Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination as prohibited by the CCPA.
You may submit requests to exercise your right to know, access, deletion, and correction by submitting an online request here or calling us at (855) 245-3614. The rights described above are not absolute, and in certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Identity verification. We need to verify your identity to process your requests to exercise your rights to know, access, deletion, and correction, and we reserve the right to confirm your California residency. To verify your identity, we may require you to log into an online account if you have one, provide identifiers we can match against information we may have collected from you previously, confirm your request using the email, or telephone account stated in the request, provide government identification, or provide a declaration under penalty of perjury, where permitted by law.
Authorized agents. Your authorized agent may make a request on your behalf upon our verification of the agent’s identity and our receipt of a copy of a valid power of attorney given to your authorized agent pursuant to applicable state law. If you have not provided your agent with such a power of attorney, we may ask you and/or your agent to take additional steps permitted by law to verify that your request is authorized, such as information required to verify your identity and that you have given the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Information practices. The following describes our practices currently and during the past 12 months:
- Sales and sharing of personal information. Our use of the interest-based advertising services described above may constitute “sharing” of your personal information from which you have the right to opt-out. That is because these services use our users’ personal information (specifically, the contact data, device data and online activity data described above in Personal information we collect) to show you ads they think may interest you on other online services. You can request to opt-out of this “sharing” of your personal information by clicking “Do Not Share My Personal Information” at the bottom of our webpage. Your request to opt-out will apply only to the browser and the device from which you submit the request. You can also enable the Global Privacy Control (GPC) to opt out of the “sharing” of your personal information for each participating browser system that you use. Learn more at the Global Privacy Control website: https://globalprivacycontrol.org. We do not “sell” personal information as defined by the CCPA and have no actual knowledge that we have sold or shared the personal information of California residents under 16 years of age.
- Sensitive personal information. We do not use or disclose sensitive personal information for purposes that California residents have a right to limit under the CCPA.
- Retention. We generally retain personal information to fulfill the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, to establish or defend legal claims, or for fraud prevention purposes. The length of time we retain particular categories of personal information is determined based on whether it is sufficient to achieve such purposes. When we no longer require the personal information, we may either delete it, anonymize it, or isolate it from further processing.